After smoke clears from Trump's contentious tweets, bombastic statements, bickering with "fake news" media (which give him over 90% negative coverage) and distractions from the deep state....undeniable, historical, "winning" facts are evident. And they will boost his 2020 re-election "bigly":
1. EXECUTIVE ORDERS: Trump is signing executive orders at a dizzying pace. He's deregulating the economy and cutting regulations at a pace no other president ever has. In doing so, ended nearly 1,000 of Obama era stifling regulations. Trump's executive orders have unleashed the American economy and military, cut billions of dollars, boosted law enforcement and helped clear the path to accomplish his bold "America First" record pace setting agenda:
2. ECONOMY: The US economy (GDP) grew by 2.3% in 2017 under Trump's first year compared to just a 1.5% growth in 2016. How Trump made it happen.
3. JOBS: The number of employed Americans are at a record high (10 new record highs under Trump), nearly 4 million new jobs, unemployment rate at a 18 year low (matching an all time low), job openings at a record high and jobless claims at a 45 year low. How Trump made it happen.
4. HOME OWNERSHIP: Under Trump U.S. home ownership rose for the first time since 2004 by an increase of 1.5%, household income at a record high, household net worth at a record high, national home prices surge to new record high, and housing confidence reached an all time high. How Trump made it happen.
5. WAGES: Hourly wages are the highest since 2007. How Trump made it happen.
6. STOCK MARKET: Since Trump won the Presidency the stock market has over 80 record new highs, reached 7 major milestones (20,000, 21,000, 22,000, 23,000, 24,000, 25,000 and 26,000), broke the record for the fastest 500, 1,000, 2,000, 3,000, 4,000, 5,000, 6,000 and 7,000 point increases and up over 40%. How Trump made it happpen.
7. RADICAL ISLAM: The day Trump was inaugurated — an estimated 35,000 ISIS fighters held approximately 17,500 square miles of territory in both Iraq and Syria. Today the U.S. military estimates the remaining 1,000 or so fighters occupy roughly 1,900 squares miles of mostly barren desert primarily in Syria. How Trump Made It Happen.
8. COURTS: Set a record for the most federal appeals judges confirmed during both his first and second years of a presidency, inlcuding two Supreme Court Justice (one confirmed and one pending) picks. How Trump made it happen.
9. TAXES: Passed the largest tax cut reform in history. An estimated 80% of Americans (including 90% of wage earners) will get some sort of a tax break with the $1.5 trillion overhaul plan. How Trump made it happen.
10. ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION: Is at a 45 year low. How Trump made it happen.
11. REFUGEES: Admissions have fallen 77% and is at an all time low. How Trump made it happen.
12. CRIME: 2017 had the second lowest rate since 1990 in overall crime, violent crime, and murder; The number of law enforcement officers killed in the line of duty dropped to the second-lowest in 58 years; An 83% increase in arrests of MS-13 gang members. How Trump made it happen.
13. DRUGS: U.S. drug approvals for new life saving drugs hit a 21-year high in 2017, treating everything from cancer to rare genetic diseases, and nearly double 2016's approvals; The southern border wall prototypes have been built and tested. The wall will be the best weapon against illegal drugs where over 90% is coming over from Mexico. How Trump helped make it happen.
14. ENVIRONMENT: America's CO2 emissios hit a 67 year low and the largest decline in CO2 emissions in the world; The earth's ozone layer shrunk to a record low in 2017; There were 7 clean up sites that were removed from Superfund National Priorities List (NPL) list as Trump pushes green tehcnology. How Trump helped make it happen.
15. EDUCATION: Decreased the role of the federal government by giving states and local communities more power over decision-making; Expanded access to STEM (Science Technology Engineering and Math ducation); Directed at least $200 million a year to technology education grants for women and minorities. How Trump made it happen.
16. ENERGY: U.S. crude oil production hit multiple all time highs. The U.S. is set to become the world’s top oil producer. And the U.S. made record-breaking progress in renewable energy with increasing solar and wind power capacity. How Trump helped make it happen.
17. FOREIGN RELATIONS: Trump is the first ever foreign leader to dine in the Forbidden City of modern China and the first U.S. President ever to visit Jerusalem's Western Wall. He had the longest foreign trip of any U.S. President since 1992; Slapped sanctions on rogue nations Cuba, North Korea and Iran; Sanctioned Russia several times; Negotiated the end of the Korean War and ended North Korea's nuclear testing program. How Trump made it happen.
18. HEALTHCARE: Eliminated Obamacare mandated costs, taxes and regulations; The National Institutes of Health, a part of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and America's largest medical research agency now has a $37 billion budget a historic high. How Trump made it happen.
19. AMERICAN HOSTAGES: Successfully negotiated the release of nearly 20 American hostages so far that were detained abroad in different countries. How Trump made it happen.
20. HUMAN RIGHTS: Signed multiple executive orders against “serious human rights abuse and corruption around the world"; Sanctioned multiple human rights violators; Took military action against human rights violater, Syria; U.S. human trafficking arrests up nearly 500% since 2016. How Trump made it happen.
21. LEGAL IMMIGRATION: Created an overall stronger vetting process for legal immigrants coming to America. How Trump made it happen.
22. MILITARY: Gave largest military pay raise in 10 years.; Also signed a bill that authorizes a $700 billion budget for the military and $591 billion for non-defense funding. How Trump made it happen.
23. MINORITIES: Both black and hispanic unemployment is now at an all-time low. How Trump made it happen.
24. NATIONAL DEBT/DEFICIT/SPENDING: Trump decreased the US debt by $1.1 trillion less than President Obama by the end of their respective first years in office. Trump is the first President in more than 50 years decreased the Debt to GDP ratio in his first year in office by more than 1%; April 2018 was the best month in history for U.S. budget. How Trump made it happen.
25. SANCTUARY CITIES: made it harder for sanctuary cities to protect illegal criminal immigrants. How Trump is making it happen.
26. SPACE: Signed an executive order re-establishing the National Space Council for the first time in nearly 25 years; Signed an executive order for a new branch of the military (Space Force) focused solely on space. How Trump made it happen.
27. TRADE: US trade deficit shrinks to the lowest level in 19 months. . How Trump made it happen.
28. UNITED NATIONS: Successfully pressured the UN to cut spending and to unanimously put more sanctions on North Korea. How Trump made it happen.
29. VETERANS: Military veteran unemployment rate is at a historic low; Veterans now allowed to go outside the VA medical system for care; Legislation now makes it easier for the VA to fire employees for misconduct while better protecting staffers who bring wrongdoing to light. How Trump made it happen.
30. WELFARE PROGRAMS: For the first time in half a century states can impose work or job training requirements for recipients of the Medicaid government program; The number of food stamps has hit an eight year low. How Trump made it happen.
31. WOMEN: Hired more women for cabinet level positions in his first year than any other president. And unemployment for women is at an 18 year low and a record number of women are employed. How Trump made it happen.
32. TRANSPARENCY: President Trump has taken unprecedented steps to be the most transparent Presidency in American history. How Trump made it happen.
33. INFRASTRUCTURE: Announced plans for a $1.5 trillion infrastructure investment plan. How Trump made it happen.
34: REGULATIONS: Issued fewer than half that number of regulations then both George W Bush and Obama administrations; Cut $570. How Trump has made it happen.
35: ABORTION: Haulted tax payer funding for abortion and the abortion rate is at an all time low. How Trump helped make it happen.
36: LGBT: Donald Trump is the first President of the United States who was elected as an open supporter of the gay community at large and gay marriage specifically; Appointed the first ever openly gay US ambassador. How Trump made it happen.
37. SPECIAL NTERESTS: Implemented unprecedented government lobbying bans. How Trump made it happen.
Your support and contributions will help us pay for this site's operations cost. Your generous donation will fund our mission to help inform and educate the masses on facts about Donald Trump's presidency.